This article is for those who have a website or a blog. First I want to tell you I am the most un-techie person you could possible meet- but there are all these great tools to help you grow your business
- Free Financial Calculators– This this has over 300 different calculators, from saving, business, loan and debt, taxes, debt and personal
- Google Analytics- We are on Google Analytics everyday to track our hits per day, where the hits are coming from, and SEO marketing. We don’t even use Analytics for everything that we could possibly be using it for. Currently we track our hits, the country, key words, top content, landing pages, how long they are on our site and what the are reading. We’ll get there as we become more tech- aware. But it’s free to sign up for and use.
- Google Adwords- want to get more people to your site- find out about your key words- who is buying the words. You can use the same words to get people to your site.
- Website Grader www.website.grader.com- Want to know how to improve your site? Website Grader is a free seo tool that measures the marketing effectiveness of a website. It provides a score that incorporates things like website traffic, SEO, social popularity and other technical factors. It also provides some basic advice on how the website can be improved from a marketing perspective.
- Hub Spot– Offers FREE Webinairs- I just attended a FREE Webinair about Viral Marketing- it was great- Their site has a huge amount of FREE Information and a Blog.
- Alexa– Another site that not only gives you your traffic ranking, but you can also plug in your competitor sites to see how they are doing. Want to know what the top hits of the day- Alexa lists them