AirArt Eyewear is a new French luxury eyewear brand for men with a patented global innovation inspired by aeronautical engineering. AirArt’s latest models have been designed around 4 dimensions following a logic of modern, sustainable, and individualized luxury:
– A unique functional and stylistic signature thanks to an innovative and patented system that adjusts the weight distribution of the frame according to the weight of the corrective lenses of each wearer to ensure perfect balance, stability, and comfort.
– The unique combination of cutting-edge technology and exceptional French craftsmanship.
– A unique combination of precious (21k gold, platinum), high-tech (ceramics), and eco-responsible materials.
– A range of customization services made possible by a production model that is both sustainable and flexible.
AirArt introduced their new 4D series At SILMO which delivers both environmental and functional progress. Our 4D frames’ faces and end caps are manufactured on demand using the latest 3D printing technology, selective laser sintering, which offers significant advantages:
– This additive manufacturing process significantly reduces the waste of resources as it requires 5 times less raw material compared to the subtractive production of acetate faces.
– It also limits the risk of unnecessary production thanks to a flexible and rational model where we aim to consume only what is strictly necessary to meet demand: assembly of components to order. About 45% of the glasses produced, often on the other side of the world, are never sold…
– The raw material used (PA11) is an innovative 100% bio-sourced and hypoallergenic component. In addition to its obvious ecological benefits, this ultra-lightweight plant-based polyamide allows for a 20% weight saving compared to an acetate face with an identical shape. A lighter weight on the front of the frame helps to optimize our functional objective, i.e. to offer perfectly balanced glasses whatever the wearer’s Rx lenses.
– Soon, AirArt plans on offering a customization service based on a 3D biometric facial analysis of each wearer.
French Luxury dedicated to Men. Their unique concept was imagined by Frédéric Pons, also co-founder of Hoehl’s | Paris, Wellness High-Jewellery. Made in France, AirArt uses the most demanding craftsmanship and avant-garde technologies to unveil a rare quality that is guaranteed for life. Each of their glasses requires around 150 operations and around 20 hours of labor.
In addition to platinum, ceramics, and 21 karat gold,AirArt makes exclusive use of DiamondBlack® technology, directly derived from aeronautics: the hand diamond-polished, satin-finished, and brushed metal parts are coated with diamond and graphite particles for unequaled protection and the most refined and luxurious finish. AirArt also offers exclusive services that allow you to care for your frames like a jewel, or to personalize functional pieces made in solid gold, or even set with a gem, in their jeweler’s workshop. Of course, AirArt complies with the stringent European environmental standard REACH.
A unique functional signature: individual weight repartition for exceptional comfort. AirArt frames have an optimized weight distribution that saves 25% of the weight on the nose. In addition, their unique variable geometry, inspired by aeronautical engineering, guarantees perfect stability regardless of the wearer’s optical lenses. Indeed, the mass of a corrective lens can be very variable, up to 4 times heavier than an afocal demo lens.
The result: the glasses remain comfortable, perfectly balanced, and pleasant to wear throughout the day. See their entire line on their website https://www.airart-eyewear.com.