Do You use Whiteboard and Dry Eraser Markers? If you do- Try switching to Aus Pens – an Eco- Friendly dry eraser who will save you money and the environment! The best part- they are refillable (saving from landfills the millions of Marker’s thrown away every year.
- Disposable whiteboard markers use xylene, a very harmful chemical, significantly increasing the toxicity levels in offices and all workspaces. They stink!
- Disposable whiteboard markers are one of the top sources of toxic waste in schools and offices.
- North American teachers will throw out over 500 million whiteboard markers into their local landfills.
- Disposable whiteboard markers clog our local landfills with toxic chemicals and millions of PVC cylinders that will never biodegrade.
- Aus Pens– non-toxic and xylene free- Their Motto- Refill Not Landfill- Using Aus Pens can save you up to 70% in your dry eraser budget .
- Quartet Envi Whiteboard- (and bulletin boards)