We have all been there.. the dreadful blahs.. the I don’t feel like working today.. the ‘I’m so over this’. While you may not have this, it is very apparent when some of your colleagues do. That attitude can permeate to the whole staff and patients.
Some of their Office Tips:
- Arrive at work early every day, and encourage your team to do the same. By the end of the year, that works out to around 40 extra hours (a typical work week)
- Express gratitude when your team members do great work. Don’t just email, say in person.
- Smile all day: Answer the phone with a smile, greet people including your work friends with a smile.
- Avoid gossip
- Finish projects as early as possible. Do not put off.
- Encourage everyone: Take the time to listen, answer questions or concerns.
When you are happy and have a good attitude, it effects everybody and builds teamwork.