The IOT Restart Program is designed specifically to help optical laboratories rescale or reopen after business interruptions created by COVID-19.
Elements of the program include:
• Checklist for restarting surfacing operations
• Virtual technical services consulting and training
• Quality control assessments
• Free access to IOT’s process control panels within IOT Hub for the rest of 2020
• Printable office safety posters
• Turnkey marketing programs for IOT lens designs featuring Smart Add Technology (Ultimate Mobile, Office Reader II and Acomoda II) and new IOT Neochromes® photochromic lenses
• Graphics to help optical laboratories and their customers communicate the benefits and importance of supporting local businesses
All elements of the IOT Restart Program will be offered to partners at no charge.
According to Daniel Crespo, president, and CEO of IOT, “our partners and the optical industry as a whole are facing very challenging times. We are here to help. At IOT, service has always been our strength. It is our hope that our partners will fully utilize everything we can offer to help them restart or rescale their business.”
IOT is an independent company that offers their business partners the technology and services they need to manufacture the best lenses in the world. IOT is known for providing differentiated optical technologies, specifically high-quality free form lens designs, including inMotion™ and Camber™ Steady, and IOT Neochromes® light activated lenses. For more information on IOT technologies and products please visit iotamerica.com.
For more information on the IOT Restart Program, contact your IOT representative or email IOT at: [email protected]