SightCare is partnering with digital marketing specialist Garry Kousoulou at Loving Social Media to provide a series of webinars on the benefits of independent optical practices of utilizing digital marketing strategies to improving patient engagement, customer reviews, and attracting new patients.
The series of 12 live and interactive webinars, open to all independent practice owners and their staff, covers the following areas which are key to a successful digital marketing strategy.
- High level how to improve engagement, new patients, and 5-star reviews
- Social Media Platforms What You Need to Know
- How to Create Content That Converts
- Write Things People Care About and Get Rewarded
- How to Make Sure Your Website Stands Out Against the Crowd
- YouTube and SEO
- Leveraging Social Media To Recruit
- How To Create Your Own Unique Posts & How Best to Use Them
- How To Showcase Your Best Lenses & Frames
- How To Set up and Run Paid Ads
- Who Is Your Target Audience?
- How to Create a Facebook Competition and Bring in New Patients Overnight
John French, SightCare CEO said, “SightCare is delighted to be to work with Garry and his team to provide independent practice owners with the digital marketing knowledge, advice, and takeaway tips to help them attract new patients and increase profitability. The series is proving to be a real hit through its interaction, Q&A format, and entertaining delivery”.
Garry Kousoulou FBDO, a digital marketing specialist at Loving Social Media, commented, “My team and I have loved sharing information, how-to’s, and quick wins for independent opticians. We are excited to partner with SightCare to provide these webinars. We believe that our insights and knowledge will be valuable to all independent optical practices, and we look forward to helping them succeed.”
To attend the next webinar in the series go to www.sightcare.co.uk/events-training/next-webinar/
SightCare is an independent optician membership organization providing business support, coaching, training, and networking support for more than 30 years.