Since its announcement, VisionPlus EXPO has been receiving visitor registrations of opticians, optometrists, and eye care professionals from across the globe. On the last count, registrations were on track to achieving their target of getting visitors from 50 countries across the globe, particularly the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia region.
Come October, Dubai is all set to welcome opticians from across the globe to one of the most eagerly awaited events of the optical trade community – VisionPlus EXPO 2021. The three-day event is inviting participation from global brand manufacturers and distributors of all products and services related to the optical business. Opticians have shown the eagerness to cash in on the one of its kind networking opportunity as the event will be graced by the stalwarts of the trade – the big names that have defined the standards in the eyewear industry.
With two months yet to go, VisionPlus EXPO has received more than 800 registrations from over 40 countries across the globe and the numbers continue to rise. After all, no optician would want to miss out on this golden opportunity to witness the grand celebration of the eyewear industry.
Here are some highlights of the VIsionPlus EXPO which opticians can experience:
- An opportunity to witness the latest eyewear fashion trends and technological updates
- A chance to celebrate the best in the eyewear industry with the coveted VP Awards (Arabia). It promises great fun, excitement, motivation, and much more.
- Knowledge sharing through the expert sessions hosted by VP Academy
- Coinciding with Dubai Expo 2020 which is expected to see more than 25 million visitors in Dubai, VisionPlus EXPO will give optical visitors a chance to experience the fanfare and be a part of one of the biggest events in the region
- Project Eyewear – a unique featured area that will promote budding designers and startup eyewear companies. Visitors get a chance to tap these brands at an early stage and build long-lasting partnerships
Among exhibitors, some of the big names that have confirmed participation in the event are – ZEISS, Schnieder, ICK Lens, Eschenbach, Stepper Eyewear, Hello Kitty Eyewear, Comes (Italy), Mei (Italy), OptiSwiss, Optotech, SI International, Eyepie, Celena Colored Contact Lenses, Beauty Vision (Kuwait), KNCO (France), among many others. VisionPlus EXPO is THE platform where the big players of the industry are all geared to showcase technological advancements in the optical world and the latest in machinery, instruments, and equipment. Something that no optician would want to miss out on!
Have you registered yet? If not, visit www.vpexpodubai.com to register today! Lucky winners also stand a chance to win a fully paid trip to Dubai!