Believe it or not- I have a friend who has an office that look like this. It would drive me crazy! But it seem that the last week of March (We’re a little late) is National Clutter Awareness Week. In lieu of that, below are listed some great sites for Organization Inspiration!
Organization and Clutter
- Neat and Simple Living: Blog written by Adriene Benefit. Great site with helpful hints on organizing at home and the office.
- Unclutterer: Blog about getting and staying (key issue) organized.
- Get Organized Now!: More great tips, they advertise 10,000 ways to get organized now.
- FlyLady: Fun Site- with overwhelming info. Quotes, information, message boards- tips and more on decluttering your life and organization.
- The Clutter Diet: Lorie Marrero gives readers some tips on how to save time at work, make your family life run more smoothly and most importantly, clear out all your junk.
- Let’s Talk Organizing: Professional organizer who helps you organize based upon what work best. Covers work and home.
- Online Organizing: Blog, discussion board, calendar, products and more available on this site